Choose and evaluate a Top 100 Hospitals
- What are the mission and goals of this Top 100 Hospital?
- How is the organization structured? What is the corporate culture of the organization?
- What are the particular strengths of the organization that have allowed it to become a Top 100 Hospital
- Perform a SWOT analysis on the organization. What challenges and opportunities does it face?
- What are the hospital’s sources of funding? Is it a private (proprietary) or not-for-profit hospital?
- Is it a research or teaching hospital? Is the hospital currently participating in any clinical studies?
- Describe its management information systems. Does it have CPOE? Did the hospital also make the list of the Most Wired Hospitals?