NUR 2058 Dimensions Of Nursing Final Exam
Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
True or False: Energy Systems in the body are used by both conventional and integrative medicine.
2. Select the most effective method that nurses can use to gain power over their practice.
3. An unexpected occurrence involving death or serious physical or psychological injury or the risk thereof serious injury including loss of limbs or function is:
4. What is the purpose of spiritual modes of healing?
5. True or False: QSEN or Quality of Safety Education for Nurses is built on 8 competencies developed by the Department of Health.
6. Which best describes The Leapfrog Group and its recommendations?
7. A client’s blood pressure of 180/110 mmHg is an example of which of the following?
8. With which of the following clients does the nurse determine to be the most appropriate time to discuss their discharge teaching?
9. What is the definition of the ethical principle of nonmaleficence?
10. These characteristics are difficult to identify, but have an even more profound effect on an individual’s cultural identity.
11. Which of the following is a key element to effective education of nursing students?
12. Which of the following would NOT be considered an invasion of privacy:
13. Which of the following is an appropriate response from the nurse when caring for a client using complimentary medicine?
14. Which of the following is not a characteristic of Integrative medicine?
15. When reviewing the term spirituality, which of the following would not be included in its definition?
16. This is the single most obvious barrier to providing culturally competent care.
17. Which situation is the nurse allowed to breech a client’s right of confidentiality?
18. Which of the following best describes conventional and integrative medicine?
19. Which characteristic is required in a person to be able to resolve difficult crises?
20. Where would a nurse look to find their scope of practice as defined by state law?
21. Identify an important aspect of the role of forensic psychiatric nurses
The student nurse asks, “Why is there such an emphasis on spirituality in health care?” Which of the following is the most appropriate response by the nurse preceptor?
What is the first step in the delegation process?
What is the most important element for the nurse navigator to include in the planning of care for a client?
Identify a secured setting for the practice of forensic nursing.
What would be a likely result of the development of a universally agreed upon nomenclature and taxonomy for nursing clinical information and management data?
A particularly vocal staff nurse on a busy obstetric unit has been complaining to the other nurses about the unit manager’s preferential treatment of the night-shift nurses. Select the action that the unit manager should take to resolve this problem, which best demonstrates the use of the assertive approach to conflict resolution.
When do most health-care expenditures occur in a person’s life?
Which assignment is most appropriate for a CNA/UAP (unlicensed assistive personnel) floated to the medical-surgical unit from the outpatient clinic?
What is the primary goal of the nurse navigator role?
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now