In this assignment, you will explore specific ethical standards that apply to the practice of professionals working in the human services field. You will demonstrate your ability to analyze potential dilemmas that might arise in this work by discussing the inherent challenges with practicing within the parameters of many different types of regulation standards.
Using your textbook, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, research the ethical standards of one type of human services agency in your state or province. In a 2- to 4-page analysis paper, address the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe the type of service you have selected.
- Briefly explain the related laws that govern the practice of the selected service.
- Discuss the specific ethical standards (at least three) that are in place for direct service providers or human services agencies providing the selected service.
- Identify and discuss at least one potential conflict that might arise in work under these standards if they were different from the agency’s policy or direct service provider’s own moral standards.
- By the due date assigned, prepare a 2- to 4-page analysis paper. Your response should rely upon at least three sources from professional literature. This may include the Argosy University online library resources, relevant textbooks, peer-reviewed journal articles, and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions (.edu, .org, or .gov). Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources (i.e., APA format); and use accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.