Due Date: Jan 10, 2016 23:59:59 Max Points: 40
Details: Details: Please Use References/Citations within 5 years ( from 2010)
Using 800-1,000 words, discuss methods to evaluate the effectiveness of your proposed solution and variables to be assessed when evaluating project outcomes.
Example: If you are proposing a new staffing matrix that is intended to reduce nurse turnover, improve nursing staff satisfaction, and positively impact overall delivery of care, you may decide the following methods and variables are necessary to evaluate the effectiveness of your proposed solution:
1. Survey of staff attitudes and contributors to job satisfaction and dissatisfaction before and after initiating change.
2. Obtain turnover rates before and after initiating change.
3. Compare patient discharge surveys before change and after initiation of change.
1. Staff attitudes and perceptions.
2. Patient attitudes and perceptions.
3. Rate of nursing staff turnover.
Develop the tools necessary to educate project participants and to evaluate project outcomes (surveys, questionnaires, teaching materials, PowerPoint slides, etc.).
Refer to Checklist below
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Topic 4: Checklist
Developing an Evaluation Plan and Disseminating Evidence
This checklist is designed to help students organize the weekly exercises/assignments to be completed as preparation for the final, capstone project proposal. This checklist will also serve as a communication tool between students and faculty. Comments, feedback, and grading for modules 1-4 will be documented using this checklist.
Task Completed Comments Feedback Points
Developing an Evaluation Plan
• Described methods used to evaluate effectiveness of proposed solution.
• Described variables to be assessed when evaluating project outcomes.
• Developed tools necessary to educate project participants.
• Developed assessment tool(s) necessary to evaluate project outcomes.
Written Format & Length Requirements for Developing an Evaluation Plan • Assignment formatted according to APA.
• Word Count: 800-1,000
Disseminating Evidence • Discussed strategy for disseminating results of project to key stakeholders.
• Discussed strategy for disseminating significance of project outcomes to greater nursing community.
NOTE: That assignment is based on the last paper you wrote Order # 81565124