I need the following questions answer using the website:
As you find information that is relevant to your research topic, you need a way to record it and keep track of it. Note-taking tools help you record important ideas; the trick is to keep your notes in good order. Many students use word processors to take notes. Reference management tools offer another option. Here’s a chance to explore these tools and make a word cloud.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- 1. Use your favorite word processing software to create a blank document called Project [Your Name] Unit 11, and then complete the rest of the steps.
2. Use an academic database to search for a journal article about artificial intelligence. Read the conclusion, highlight the most important idea, and copy it to your Project document using quotation marks to show that it is copied material. Capture the Web address (URL) in your Project document. Add a phrase in your own words that summarizes the main idea.
3. Find three pieces of information that support the idea you selected in Step 2. This information can be found in the journal article or another source. Copy the passages into your Project document (don’t forget the quotation marks) along with the corresponding URLs.
4. Use a search engine, such as Google or Bing, to locate two images and one video pertaining to artificial intelligence. Copy the images into your Project document, along with their URLs. How will you reference the video?
- 5. Search for artificial intelligence in Wikipedia. Highlight one of the main ideas. Copy the text, add quotation marks, and capture the URL in your Project document.
6. Register for a free account on a reference management site such as Mendeley or Zotero. Use tools provided by the site to capture the same information you collected in Steps 2–5. Don’t forget to add your own tags that summarize each idea. Export your bibliographic data and related research materials if the tool offers a way to do so, and then import the information into your Project document. If you can’t import or export, then instead take a screenshot of your information and paste it into your document.
7. Search Wikipedia for the article about artificial intelligence. Copy the entire article, and then go to www.wordle.net and paste the text to create a word cloud. Take a screenshot of your word cloud and paste it into your Project document.