To prepare for writing your Journal entry:
- Review the Montante article in the Week 3 Learning Resources.
- Review the Academic Writing Expectations Checklist to guide your writing.
- Review sample journal entries posted in an Announcement.
Think about the material you encountered in the course this week, and describe one aspect of the classroom resources (Assignments, Discussions, or assigned readings) that surprised you. Make sure to describe why the material interested you as a thinker.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Set a timer (on the stove, a clock or on your phone) and write for ten minutes without stopping. The prompts will remain the same each week, but you will reflect about a different aspect of each week’s resources.
By Day 7
Post an entry that addresses each of the following:
- Observe. Describe the week’s content and resources to a person who has not seen/heard or observed it.
- Process. Answer the question: “What does this content/topic mean?”
- Reflect. Answer the question: “What is the value in understanding thi