Week 5 Interview The Pan American Health Organization Interview Questions
This week’s interview focuses on the internal operations of health care organizations.
You may develop your own interview questions based on the Learning Resources and/or use the following:
1. What are the vision, mission, and values of the organization?
2. What do you do to ensure that the vision, mission, and values are integrated into day-to-day operations and carried out in all facets of the organization?
3. How would you describe the culture of this organization?
4. How would you describe the organizational structure? (Ask to view any charts or graphics that might illustrate the organizational structure.)
5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this organizational structure?
6. How does this organizational structure help or hinder the organization in achieving its vision, mission, and strategic goals?
7. How do clinical and nonclinical professionals work together? How does your organization promote collaboration/cross-disciplinary work?
8. Describe the role and characteristics of governance for this organization. How does it affect the internal operations of this organization?
With this in mind, write a 1- to 2-page paper in which you:
Be sure to support your analysis with specific examples from the interview and references to the Learning Resources.
Your written assignments must follow APA guidelines. Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and additional scholarly sources as appropriate. Refer to the Pocket Guide to APA Style to ensure your in-text citations and reference list are correct.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.