Select a STAAR tested grade level that you are interested in teaching (Grade Level will be 3rd grade)
- Find the TEKS on geometry and measurement for that grade level
- TEKS can be found here
- Find a released STAAR exam or multiple exams for that grade level and find at least 20 questions on the released exam(s) that cover the TEKS you identified
- Create an electronic portfolio
- Identify what level of van Hiele thinking each question is written for and why
- Identify a Lead4ward strategy that you think would be useful to teach the concept in your classroom
- Check out this awesome resource
Example is provided in the file. And please use the TEKS website this is the Texas Education website. if you have any questions I am here. I have provided all websites.
20 questions so it will be 20 slides.