Java Program one
Design a class named GeometricTriangle that inherits from GeometricObject (what we did in class).
The class contains:
· Three double data fields named side1, side2 and side3 with default values 1.0 to denote three sides of a triangle.
· A default constructor that creates a default triangle
· A constructor that creates a triangle with specified three sides.
· The accessor and mutator methods.
· A method named getArea() that returns the area of the triangle.
o Before the area is calculated check for valid input. Sum of any two sides should be greater than the third one. If not throw an IllegalArgumentException.
· A method named getPerimeter() that returns the perimeter of the triangle.
· A method named toString() that returns the string description for the triangle like for the circle and rectangle.
For a triangle with sides a,b and c area is calculated using semiperimeter s as shown below:
You can write a main to test the class the functions and the exception.
The post Java Program one appeared first on graduatepaperhelp.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.