to analyse the weekly lecture material of weeks 1 to 8 and create concise content analysis summaries of the theoretical concepts contained in the course lecture slides. The content analysis should not exceed ten (10) A4 sides of paper.
Suggestions as to possible inclusions in your content analysis will appear in weekly Work Plan documents on Moodle.
The following course learning outcomes are assessed by completing this assessment:
- K3. Describe contemporary approaches to dealing with the social impact of technology in a changing IT service environment.
- K4. Appraise IT service management practices and how they assist organisations.
- K5. Debate the need for organisational change, the key influence of human behaviour and its impact on IT organisational culture in a service driven environment.
- K6. Investigate skills frameworks and develop an awareness of industry certifications relevant to IT professionals.
- S2. Apply the IT service lifecycle, processes and functions in an organisational setting.
- S3. Demonstrate and coordinate best practice IT service management in an organisational setting.
- S4. Utilise professional presentation and communication approaches in a range of IT workplace and service settings.
- A2. Implement and use service management processes and practices in a business organisational context.
- V2. Appreciate the global nature of the IT industry.