1. Conduct an audit of the following safety management system elements at your organization, or an organization with which you are familiar and have access to the required information:
SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ELEMENTS
ANSI/AIHA Z10 SECTIONS
COURSE TEXTBOOK CHAPTERS
1. Occupational Health and Safety Management System
2. Occupational Health and Safety Policy
3. Responsibility and Authority
4. Employee Participation
5. Review Process, Assessment, and Prioritization
6. Risk Assessment
7. Hierarchy of Controls
8. Design Review
9. Management of Change
11. Monitoring and Measurement
12. Incident Investigation
14. Corrective and Preventive Actions
15. Feedback to the Planning Process
16. Management Review
Below you will find some suggested sources for the objective evidence to support your evaluation:
BOS 3651, Total Environmental Health and Safety Management 3
Appropriate references include the course textbook, textbooks from other college-level courses, ANSI/AIHA Z10- 2012, other published consensus standards (ANSI, ASSE, AIHA, ISO, NFPA, etc.), OSHA standards and voluntary guidelines, and articles published in professional journals. Blogs, Wikipedia, About.com, Ask.com and other unmonitored Internet resources are not considered scholarly references and should not be used. Please contact your professor if you have any questions about the appropriateness of a reference source.
The Course Project must be a minimum of seven pages and a maximum of 10 pages in length, not including the title, abstract, and reference pages. A minimum of five professional references sources must be used.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.