Complete a Post
A- Answer the Following Questions
- In your opinion, which concept of Barber’s is the most important for creating “participatory politics” for US citizens in the 21st century? Why?
- Of the 4 citizen groups discussed, which group do you believe should be the number one priority in our society for “inclusion for citizenship”? Why?
- Describe how the content of your online article reflects the concepts of Strong Democracy and “inclusion” for this citizen group. Give at least one specific, concept example tied to your article’s content.
- As the educated citizen leaders in our society, describe one other citizen group that you believe needs Strong Democracy, or “inclusion for participatory politics”, in the 21st-century. Why is this group also a priority?
B- Include a Question
- Post an interesting question to the class about your ideas on Strong Democracy and “inclusion” for these citizen groups, related to our weekly readings and online lecture course content.