Analyze two (2) essential public health care services found in the text. Examine these services in relationship to one (1) well-known healthcare organization in your community. Provide specific examples to support your analysis.
HSA405 This week questions due-10/27/2018
“Public Health Services” Please respond to the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Analyze two (2) essential public health care services found in the text. Examine these services in relationship to one (1) well-known healthcare organization in your community. Provide specific examples to support your analysis.
- Examine the involvement of both the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA) in health care. Interpret the extent to which the involvement of each agency improves the federal government’s response to health problems overall. Support your rationale with two (2) specific examples for each agency.
4b. “Disease Control” Please respond to the following:
- From the first e-Activity, compare your state public health agency to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Service (DHHS) in relation to each agency’s approach to disease management. Examine the role that each public health agency would play in the event of a disease outbreak. Provide two (2) examples to support your response.
- From the second e-Activity, analyze two to three (2-3) strategies that your state public health agency would employ in response to a pandemic event. From modifications made to policies in the last five years, infer the related lessons that have been learned. Support your rationale with specific examples of these strategic modifications.
5a. “Emergency Situations” Please respond to the following:
- Suppose you work in a hospital that just received twelve patients from a disaster event in your community. Your hospital is able to treat and provide necessary surgical services to those that require surgery. However, five patients are refusing care and requesting to be transferred to another hospital for the same services. Suggest the course of action that the hospital should take to meet the standards of the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA) related to public health in your community. Provide at least two (2) specific examples to support your rationale.
- Imagine that an unidentified individual with a gunshot wound has been transported to the emergency room. After taking the victim into surgery, the medical team realizes the individual is a minor. Examine the kind of consent that the team should obtain, and determine the resources that they could utilize in order to obtain this consent.
5b. Week 5 Discussion
“Responding to Social Health Needs “ Please respond to the following:
- Identify at least 2 ways the law has been used to respond to health-harming social needs in health communities. Do you feel the response was effective? What changes would you recommend as a healthcare regulator? Justify your rationale
6a. “Health Insurance” Please respond to the following:
· Determine two to three (2-3) benefits of having health insurance for a family. Specify two (2) avenues through which families may obtain health insurance.
· Compare and contrast two (2) differences between health maintenance organizations (HMOs) and preferred provider organizations (PPOs). Classify the plan that you believe would be most beneficial for the majority of insured patients. Provide support for your rationale.
6b. “Health Economics” Please respond to the following:
· As a Human Resources manager for a mid-sized company in your area, you have been tasked with purchasing the best group health insurance for your organization. Analyze at least two (2) lifestyle choices relative to the effect(s) that these choices could have on the organization’s premiums. Support your rationale with two (2) health economic examples.
· Debate It: Take a position that the full implementation of the Affordable Care Act in 2014 will or will not create a market failure for insurance companies. Provide evidence to support your position