a formal information security assessment.
Perform an Information Security Assessment
Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
You have incrementally gathered and informally reported on the state of information security in your organization or a fictitious one. Now, you will compile all of that information into a formal information security assessment. Include the following sections in your comprehensive report:
• Executive summary and overall assessment
• Introduction and background information
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
• Assessment scope and objectives
• Assumptions and limitations
• Description of information systems with diagrams
• Security requirements and applicable laws and regulations
• Risk and threat assessments including vulnerabilities, impact, and likelihood
• Mitigation strategies
• Summary of findings and recommendations
Structure your report as a real deliverable suitable for submission to your CEO or CIO. You may use your organization’s own report format (together with citations and references following APA) or the formal APA format. Be sure to use your professor’s feedback on your informal reports to improve your final report. Support your assignment with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included. Length: 10-12 pages, not including title and reference pages