Assignment 1: Personal Reflection Journal Entry
Due in Week 4 and worth 175 points
In this assignment, you will review your current level of adjustment.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Prompt: Reflect on how well you are adjusting to your life, balancing your priorities, developing your identity, and coping with stress.
Key themes: diversity, context, gender, ethnicity, family, identity, stress, self-esteem, social support, coping strategies
Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
- Reflect on how well you are:
- adjusting to your life in terms of subjective well-being, diversity, contexts, and / or thinking critically.
- balancing your priorities, specifically with home, work, school, recreation, and / or family.
- developing your identity, specifically self-esteem, self-concept, ethnicity, and / or gender.
- coping with stress, specifically social support, multiple coping strategies, and / or self-control.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Define psychology and psychological adjustment.
- Identify contextual variables (e.g., culture) that impact psychological adjustment.
- Describe self-concept, self-esteem, and identity.
- Define stress, stressors, and coping strategies, and contemplate their relationship to health and wellness.
- Use critical thinking skills to reflect on personal experiences with adjustment and identify new strategies for personal growth.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in psychology.
- Write clearly and concisely about psychology using proper writing mechanics.