This is your turn to explore in more depth a topic you might have found interesting . This exploration is to be “free flowing” –that is, you begin your journey at destination Google. Do a search on your topic. Pick a site or two that looks good…then begin just clicking on links, or modifying your search. Just see where you are taken. See what interesting things that come up. You don’t have to stay focused on your topic of choice. That’s your springboard, so to speak.
Your textbook as well as the WWW.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- You have to –that is for each stop on the way (a URL), you need to list that “stop”, provide to the URL, and tell in a sentence or two what you discovered there. You do this for each link from here on out to the end of your journey.
- Be sure to make a minimum of 10 stops (URLS).
- When you get to the end of your journey, wherever that may be, take a moment to reflect back and summarize what you’ve learned.
- Post your journey with at least 10 stops AND your reflection paragraph on what you learned on the forum for this assignment in the Discussion Board section of BlackBoard.
- DO NOT make your journey a cut and paste exercise from each website. FOR EACH STOP, you must use your OWN WORDS to tell what you are seeing and learning. Include your feelings, reactions,thoughts, emotions etc. WRITE IN FIRST PERSON point of view.
THE TOPIC TO DO THE JOURNEY ON IS ALL ABOUT THE MAYAN CULTURE… location, literature, universe etc.