Hematic, Lymphatic And Immune, And Cardiovascular Systems
Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
ANSWER QUESTIONS 1-20 CORRECTLY AND SEND THEM BACK TO ME ASAP
1.Lymph vessels that empty into lymph nodes are called
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
A. efferent vessels.
C. afferent vessels.
D. Peyer’s patches.
2. What is the spleen’s primary function in a fetus?
A. Fighting infection before long-bone formation
B. Storing blood before long-bone formation
C. Filtering blood before long-bone formation
D. Producing lymphocytes and RBCs before long-bone formation
3. Platelets are known as
A. white blood cells.
C. red blood cells.
4. One of the three major categories of blood is
D. white blood cells.
5. The main control center of the heart, responsible for setting the pace of heart rate, is called the
A. inferior vena cava.
B. atrioventricular node.
C. sinoatrial node.
D. superior vena cava.
6. What combining form refers to the aorta?
7. Plasma primarily consists of
8. A confirmation blood test for HIV is called
A. Western blot.
C. an HIV blood test.
D. Coomb’s test.
9. What is the chief function of red blood cells?
A. To carry oxygen to the body
B. To carry waste products away from the body
C. To carry waste products to the body
D. To carry oxygen away from the body
10. The valve that goes from the right atrium to the right ventricle is the _______ valve.
11. What diagnosis is defined as failure of the heart to pump blood efficiently?
A. Congestive heart failure
C. Myocardial infarction
12. The medical term for an enlarged spleen is
13. Prothrombin blood tests check
A. white blood cells.
B. clotting factors.
C. cholesterol levels.
D. red blood cells.
14. What combining form refers to the thymus?
15. What combining form means immune?
16. Which of the following are white blood cells?
A. Basophils but not eosinophils
B. Both eosinophils and basophils
C. Neither eosinophils nor basophils
D. Eosinophils but not basophils
17. _______ is a blood test that provides information on blood cells.
18. How many phases are included in the hemostasis process?
19. Lingual tonsils are located at the
A. back of the throat.
B. underside of the tongue.
C. base of the tongue.
D. back of the ear.
20. The _______ artery is located above the elbow.