1) Assume the gene for dimples, d, is recessive. Then assume that two individuals with the genotypes Dd and dd mate. Create a Punnett square for this mating and state the probability that their offspring will have dimples.
2) Briefly explain epitasis.
3) List the steps of mitosis and briefly describe what happens in each
4) What is the role of mRNA in the synthesis of proteins?
5) What is an intron?
6) In the process of protein synthesis, what is the difference between transcription and translation?
7) For animals, what is the advantage of internal fertilization and what type of species utilize it?
8) What is the reproductive purpose of fruits?
9) What is the genetic advantage of sexual reproduction?
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"