- What could NASA management have done differently?
- What, if anything, could their subordinates have done differently?
- What should Roger Boisjoly have done differently (if anything)? [In answering this question, keep in mind that at his age, the prospect of finding a new job if he was fired was slim. He also had a family to support.]
- As a student, what do you see as your future engineering professional responsibilities in relation to both being loyal to management and protecting the public welfare?
- How does the implied social contract of professionals apply to this case?
- What professional responsibilities were neglected, if any?
- Should NASA have done anything differently in their launch decision procedure?
https://graduatepaperhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-300x75-1.png 0 0 admin https://graduatepaperhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-300x75-1.png admin2020-07-16 09:30:082020-07-16 09:30:08What-could-NASA-management-have-done-differently-