1) What are the unique characteristics of water that allow it to support life on earth?
2) List 5 organelles and their essential functions.
3) List 3 features of plant cells that are not present in animal cells.
4) What are the key differences between RNA and DNA in structure/ composition? In function in the cell?
5) Identify 4 human diseases that are viral in origin and the specific virus that causes them.
6) List 3 key differences between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells.
7) Provide examples of cells in the human body that employ cilia and flagella.
8) What would be the most appropriate microscopy tool for visualizing the 3D surface of a damaged bone? For viewing a thin slice of tissue stained with hemotoxylin and eosin?
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.