Please no plagiarism and make sure you are able to access all resource on your own before you bid. One of the references must come from James, R. K., & Gilliland, B. E. (2017). I have attached a document that you can use to help me teach the class like suggested by the instructor. Please follow the instructions to get full credit for the assignment and include evidence-based practices that can be used on the topic bereavement. I need this completed by 10/29/18 at 7pm.
Discussion: Teach the Class
There is a variety of diverse victim populations and situations that you have yet to explore thus far in the course. For this Discussion, you will create a self-recorded video in which you discuss a topic that you selected and how that topic impacts a specific client during this crisis situation.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Use the Case Conceptualization you developed in Week 9 for this Discussion.
- Select a crisis topic that we have not already covered in the course such as death, bereavement, job loss, medical crisis, military trauma, separation/divorce, or another topic approved by your instructor. (Note: If your topic is not included above, reach out to your Instructor by Day 2 for approval before starting this assignment.
- Review the Kaltura Uploader link found in the navigation panel in the classroom for helpful guidelines for creating and uploading your video for this Discussion. (Note: Please be mindful of the technical requirements needed when creating your video.)
- Create talking points for your video/self-recording to guide you as you record your video.
- Using the Case Conceptualization Template that you used in Week 9, create a brief video (maximum 3 minutes) outlining the crisis situation or topic you selected and how a client would be impacted. Your video should include the following:
o An overview of the crisis situation and an example of how a client would be impacted by the crisis situation
o Differences in treating a client in your crisis situation as compared to the crisis situations already addressed in the course
James, R. K., & Gilliland, B. E. (2017). Crisis intervention strategies (8th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
- Chapter 11, “Family Crisis Intervention”
- Chapter 12, “Personal Loss: Bereavement and Grief”
Document: Case Conceptualization Form Template (Word document)