Nursing-Personal Philosophy of Registered Nursing
The subject of the paper is my Personal Philosophy of Registered Nursing. The paper must start with defining the word philosophy. Please use and cite your reference for this definition. Then write your personal philosophy of registered nursing. The focus of this paper is on the application of your philosophy on the following concepts of: person, nursing, health, environment, nursing practice, education, administration and research. A description of each of the above mentioned components of your personal philosophy of registered nursing should be presented in this paper in an organized and systematic manner. The content should flow and be easy to read. Please use bold subheadings to make the paper easier to follow. The paper should begin with an introduction and end with a conclusion. The paper must be in APA format, double spaced, clear, correct grammar and spelling. This paper should be between 2 to 4 pages long. There is no right or wrong philosophy; however, the paper must show original work and follow instructions. Again, the following is the content of the paper: see attached rubric with detailed instructions.
2. Definition of word philosophy
3. Reference for the word philosophy
4. Your personal philosophy of registered nursing
5. Concepts: Each concept should have at least a paragraph (minimum 4 sentences). The information must be meaningful. Please do not write meaningless information. Each concept has to have a bold Sub-Heading. The concepts are the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
10. Nursing Practice
15. APA format: Double space, clear, correct grammar and spelling