The system for this task is a ordering system for a pizza delivery company
Week 1: System or Application Overview
- Provide a brief description of the system or application’s capabilities.
- Who are the intended users and stakeholders?
- Who is the project initiator or sponsor?
Separate the next part on separate section
- Include the overall goals and objectives of the application or system.
- Include elicitation methods that are used to gather requirements.
- Describe functional requirements.
- Include a short description of the function being supported, a detailed description of the requirements, and how they will be measured during testing.
- Describe the nonfunctional requirements, also known as attributes of the system addressing areas such as usability, security, and performance.
- Include a short description of attribute category, a detailed description of the requirements, and how they will be measured during testing.
- Include assumptions and constraints to frame the scope of the project.