I have attached my Marketing Plan as a reference for you to use if needed.
Goals and Objective
- These are precise and measurable.
- These look after critical and significant issues.
- These are realistic and challenging.
- These must be achieved within a specific time frame.
- These include both financial as well as non-financial components.
- These are not single for an organization, but multiple.
- Objectives should be both short-term as well as long-term.
- Objectives must respond and react to changes in environment, i.e., they must be flexible.
- These must be feasible, realistic and operational.
Environmental scanning – Internal & External analysis of the environment
– industry environment
Strategy Formulation –
– Setting Organizationsâ€™ objectives
– Evaluating the Organizational Environment
– Setting Quantitative Targets
– Aiming in context with the divisional plans
– Performance Analysis
– Choice of Strategy
Strategy Implementation –
– Developing an organization having potential of carrying out strategy successfully
– Disbursement of abundant resources to strategy-essential activities.
– Creating strategy-encouraging policies.
– Employing best policies and programs for constant improvement.
– Linking reward structure to accomplishment of results.
– Making use of strategic leadership.
– Fixing benchmark of performance
– Measurement of performance
– Analyzing Variance
-Taking Corrective Action
– Strategic decisions are long-term decisions.
– These are considered where The future planning is concerned.
– Strategic decisions are taken in Accordance with organizational mission and vision.
– These are related to overall Counter planning of all Organization.
– These deal with organizational Growth.
Benefits of Strategic Management
– Financial benefits
– Non- financial benefits
– Closing Thoughts
– BCG Matrix
– Relative Market Share
– Market Growth Rate