CRJ420: Assignment 1: Stakeholders
Due Week 3 and worth 150 points
Per the text, the federal, state, and local governments of a disaster-stricken area must work together in many ways. The federal government may declare a federal disaster and provide federal assistance to the area if certain requirements are met.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Read the following two (2) FEMA articles:
- “National Planning Frameworks”
- “Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (Public Law 93-288) as amended”, Section 401, page 25
Write a five to eight (5-8) page paper in which you:
- Specify the nature of the interrelationships between the federal, state, and local government, the private sector, and nongovernmental organizations as outlined in the National Planning Frameworks and the five (5) preparedness mission areas in the “National Planning Frameworks” article.
- Analyze the specific requirements that the government must meet in order to declare a federal disaster and provide federal assistance, as outlined in the “Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (Public Law 93-288) as amended” article. Evaluate the importance of each requirement.
- Suggest two (2) requirements (not listed in the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act) that you believe the government should follow in order to declare a federal disaster and provide federal assistance. Provide a rationale to support your suggestion.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other related websites do not qua