Reading Summary and Reflective Comments 1
Reading Summary and Reflective Comments Grading Rubric
Levels of Achievement
· Rich in content: full of thought, insight, and analysis.
· Ideas are critiqued in light of a biblical worldview.
· Substantial information: a degree of thought, insight, and analysis has taken place.
· Most ideas are critiqued in light of a biblical worldview.
1 to 3 points
· Generally competent: information is superficial and commonplace.
· Few ideas are critiqued in light of a biblical worldview.
· The summaries are reflective.
· Clear connections to real-life situations.
· New connections lack depth and/or detail.
· Mostly clear connections to real-life situations.
· Limited, if any, connections. Vague generalities.
· Unclear connections to real-life situations.
· New ideas and new connections display depth and detail.
· New ideas lack depth and /or detail.
1 to 2 points
· Few, if any, new ideas or connections: simply restates or summarizes.
Word Count Ranges
· Summaries are 100-125 words and reflections are 150-200 words.
· Either the summaries or reflections do not meet the word count range.
· Both the summaries and reflections do not meet the word count range.
Grammar, Spelling, & Current APA Formatting
· Spelling and grammar are correct.
· Sentences are complete, clear, and concise.
· Paragraphs contain appropriately varied sentence structures.
· References are cited in current APA format.
· Some spelling and grammar errors are present.
· Sentences are presented well.
· Paragraphs contain some varied sentence structures.
· References are cited with some current APA formatting.
· Spelling and grammar errors distract.
· Sentences are incomplete or unclear. Paragraphs are poorly formed.
· References are minimally or not cited in current APA format.
Page 2 of 2
The post Reading Summary and Reflective Comments 1 appeared first on graduatepaperhelp.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.