You are now ready to present a process improvement to hotel management in the areas of focus (check-in, checkout, and hotel offerings).
Complete the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Using process mapping and reviewing the information set forth below in BOLD. present the new processes for check-in and checkout to management.
Assignment Asset- Scenario
Hotel Escargo Mission Statement Serve the business and pleasure traveler by making customer satisfaction priority number one through top quality service, amenities, comfortable surroundings, and friendly employees. Problem Statement Upon the annual review of the Hotel Escargo chain, it was discovered that there was room for improvement with the check-in and check-out system implemented by the Rooms Division Department. In addition, there are many areas that the hotel can improve to raise the overall quality and customer satisfaction. The current process used to check guests in and out of the hotel is inefficient for both the customer and the hotel, and a new process must be developed that provides a convenient and efficient experience for the customer, as well as one that makes the best use of the hotel’s resources.
- Pick 1 hotel offering and write a new process map for it. Along with charts, give a detailed explanation of the new process and where such improvement will benefit the hotel and increase customer satisfaction. Be sure to include all costs, resources, and management functions.
- Using the data gathered for check-in and checkout under your new process, present control charts that demonstrate the new process performance to management.
Please add your file.
Separate portion and please clarify this is the next section.
For this portion, you will complete the following:
- Apply Six-Sigma quality standards and devise a plan for the hotel to monitor and control future process performance.
- Include 5–7 academic, peer-reviewed references that are relevant to and that support the deliverable.
Please submit your assignment.
This assignment will be assessed using additional criteria provided here.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.