**Please make sure is O% plagiarism, Turn-it-in is required.Use the questions from Box 3-2 on page 111 of your textbook (Find the Box below) as a guide as you write your personal philosophy of nursing. The essay is to be typewritten and double-spaced (1,000 words) and should include the following:
1. Introduction that includes who you are and where you practice nursing
2. Definition of nursing
3. Assumptions or underlying beliefs
4. Definitions and examples of the major domains of nursing
5. Summary that includes answers to the following questions: a. How are the domains connected? b. What is your vision of nursing for the future? c. What are the challenges that you will face as a nurse? d. What are your goals for professional development? BOX 3-2 GUIDE FOR WRITING A PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY OF NURSING
A. Who are you? Dayami Sanchez
B. Where do you practice nursing? Palmetto General Hospital, North Shore Medical Center, Baptist Hospital, Larkin Community Hospital
2. Define nursing.
A. What is nursing?
B. Why does nursing exist?
C. Why do you practice nursing?
3. What are your assumptions or underlying beliefs about:
C. Other healthcare providers?
4. Define the major domains of nursing and provide examples:
A. How are the domains connected?
B. What is your vision of nursing for the future?
C. What are the challenges that you will face as a nurse?
D. What are your goals for professional development?
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.