PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS OF THE ASSIGNMENT!!
Teachers need to determine the point at which consideration should be made for integrating social concepts, such as gender and diversity. Design a lesson plan that focuses on promoting diversity and equality in your classroom.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Formulate a lesson plan which focuses on maintaining a diverse classroom, including at least one (1) comprehensive integration strategy, a list of materials that will be utilized to integrate social concepts, and an assessment method for determining evidence of success.
- Analyze two to four (2-4) implications that social class has on schooling, and determine a method of handling these implications in the lesson you have created.
- Develop three to four (3-4) instructional strategies that avoid the seven (7) forms of gender bias in the lesson you have created.
- Construct a method of conceptualizing and implementing the lesson you have created in terms of diverse population groups with your students.
- Provide at least three (3) references (no more than two to three [2-3] years old) from material outside the textbook.