Impact of cloud accounting and CRM Implementation
Paper, Order, or Assignment Requirements
Question 1 (10%)
You are a Systems Accountant working as an independent consultant. Using contemporary literature, provide a 1,500 word report that can be distributed to your clients that addresses the following:
• What is the cloud? What services can be provided via the cloud?
• Compare and contrast the different types of cloud available for use by a business
• Discuss 5 differences between the use of a Cloud based accounting system and a traditional (non cloud based) accounting system
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Question 2 (10%)
Your manager has requested a report explaining how implementation of a CRM system can value add to a business. It must address the following:
• What is CRM?
• How can CRM add value to an organisation?
• Identify any organisational risk that a business may encounter as part of a CRM implementation.
Your report, including executive summary, should be a maximum length of 1,500 words.
APA referencing must be used, where relevant, with citations and a list of references for any sources used in this assessment.
This assessment task is designed to enable you to demonstrate your ability to:
• understand and apply foundation principles relating to computerised information systems in contemporary organisations;
• illustrate typical network configurations and identify the components of a network, particularly identifying the role that cloud computing has in a network;
• evaluate accounting information system architecture, particularly identifying the role that cloud computing has as the basis for an accounting information system;
• identify organisational risk and the impact that cloud computing and CRM systems have on that risk.
• be able to explain the role of data analysis tools and data mining.