This week, we will explore the obesity epidemic. As you probably know, there has been a significant increase in obesity, type 2 diabetes, and cardiovascular disease in recent years – all of which are related to diet and lifestyle factors. This has an impact on health care costs, physical and emotional health and well being, life expectancy, and taxes. Using your text, the videos, and credible resources (see below), respond to the following questions:
- How have obesity rates changed over time in your state? Make sure you indicate the specific obesity rates and time period you reviewed and the state you live in.
- How does obesity affect physical and emotional health, life expectancy, health care costs, and taxes? Be specific! Include information and data from credible sources (such as those provided below).
- List and describe five specific resources available in your community for the prevention and/or treatment of obesity.
Some good resources to use in responding to these questions are:
- The Obesity Action Coalition website (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- CDC resources (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- The Rethink Obesity website (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- The Obesity Society website (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- The Trust for America’s Health website (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Public health resources (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Make sure that you respond to all questions thoroughly, addressing all required components, and provide references in APA style for any sources you use, including full citations for website url’s, the text, and videos.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now