Read ALL of the instructions; I can not stress this enough. Too many times I have recieved mediocre work, and I am not afraid to leave a bad rating. It’s simple: follow instructions.
The class got an bad email from the teacher on our last discussion questions because people were not citing things correctly… so READ the rules thoroughly!
If English is your first language, great. If it is not, try Not to sound like a dictionary; it is very unnatural and kind of suspicious.
Here is the Assignment:
Please complete the following writing assignment using these guidelines:
– Each original post needs to have at least 2 references (such as your textbook and a scientific journal/website)
– Each response post needs to have at least 1 reference
– When you cite within your writing, use the following format. Note the citation is within the paragraph (period after the citation), includes only the last name of the author, and the year the publication came out.
High fiber diets reduce the risk of developing insulin resistance (Mulligan, 2013).
You can cite within the sentence, such as:
In 2013, Mulligan reported that high fiber diets reduce the risk of developing insulin resistance.
– One author: (Mulligan, 2013); two authors (Mulligan and Pratt, 2013); Three or more authors (Mulligan, Pratt, and Moore, 2013) or (Mulligan et al., 2013).
3. Part I: Discuss the role of antidiuretic hormone (ADH) in the formation of urine. What are ACE inhibitors and how do they relate to this topic?
Due – 11:59PM on April 13th
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.