Write a paper discussing some of the basic scientific and technical concepts of nanotechnology. Do the following in your paper:
- Discuss current or future applications of nanotechnology in fields such as medicine, engineering, space exploration, fuel cell development, air and water purification, and agriculture.
- Provide at least three examples of real-world applications in use or in development with reliable references.
Write a 2â€“3-page
- Identify the top five most popular choices of hybrid cars. Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of each carâ€™s technology, price, manufacturing, and impact on environment. Include the scientific principles involved in the technology.
- Determine which type of car would work best for you and your family. Justify your decision based on your analysis of the five hybrid cars.
- Explain the impact these cars will have on the United Statesâ€™ economy. Consider the following issues in your analysis: consumer buying, sustainability, recycling, and fuel economy.
- Evaluate the impact that hybrid-car technology has had or could have on the United Statesâ€™ political relationships with oil-producing countries. Be sure to include an analysis of economic issues such as production, supply, and trade.
- Describe how this technology will influence world politics. Include an analysis of economic issues such as production, supply, and trade.
Support your statements with examples. Use a minimum of six reliable references, two of which should be peer-reviewed articles.
Write a 4â€“6-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources and this is the other paper