The art criticism assignment is designed to fulfill the information literacy requirement of the General Education program at the university. For this assignment, students will take a field trip to view works of art in order to find something they would be interested in writing about.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Technical requirements for Art Criticism:
- Use footnotes or endnotes (see “Chicago style” + sample paper above)
- Utilize at least two (2) sources secondary sources (at least one which must be a scholarly article)
- Reference and discuss artwork in relation to at least one (1) topic/theory covered in class
- 6 pages minimum (excluding any bibliography, title page, etc.)
- “Common” font (e.g. Times New Roman, Garamond)
- 12” font size
- 1” margins
- Paginated (header or footer acceptable)
- Assuming it’s possible, provide some “proof” of your art excursion
- Followrubric/template (addressing other key components of art critical writing, including: description, analysis, interpretation, and evaluation) provided in Blackboard Content area.