Q. 1. During the Second World War, Germanyâ€™s factories were decimated. It also suffered many human casualties, both soldiers and civilians. How did the war affect Germanyâ€™s production possibilities curve? [10 Marks]
Q. 2. What assumptions about the economy must be true for the invisible hand to work? To what extent are those assumptions valid in the real world? [10 Marks]
Q. 3. Are differences in geography behind the differences in absolute advantages? [10 Marks]
- the Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed usingTimes New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism.
- Submissions at 28-9-2019 Before11:50 pmâ³