you completed a detailed food and fluid log for 2 days and analyzed your intake using the MyPlate application to assess how well you met dietary guidelines for macronutrients. This week, you will be using the same food and beverage logs to assess how well your fluid, electrolyte, and mineral intake meet dietary recommendations.
Analyze your nutrient intake using the MyFitnessPal Tracker (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Enter the information from the reports you generate into your Electrolyte/Mineral Tracking Chart. Make sure to include this chart in your lab write up!
Reflection Questions: (Add your responses at the end of the Tracking Chart)
- For which minerals/electrolytes did you meet or exceed the recommended daily intake level?
- What enabled you to meet dietary recommendations for these minerals/electrolytes?
- For which minerals/electrolytes were you below the recommended daily intake level, if any?
- Why do you think you failed to meet RDI levels for these minerals/electrolytes?
- What specific changes can you make to your diet to increase your intake for each of the minerals/electrolytes that you were deficient in? (Make sure that you address each mineral or electrolyte individually, rather than providing a generic response.)
- How does your fluid intake compare to the recommended level for your gender and size?
- What beverages do you typically consume on a daily basis?
- What specific changes can you make to your beverage consumption patterns to improve your fluid balance and health?
- What did you learn from completing this lab?
Make sure you respond to all the questions THOROUGHLY. Include the results from your MyPlate analysis, as well as the table above in your write up. Include references for all sources used.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now