Complete Parts 1 and 2 below. You will use two sources from the university library to complete Part 1. For Part 2, you will write a brief four- to five-sentence response distinguishing between paraphrasing and quoting, and describing your library database experience. For assistance with this assignment you may use the Citation Generator located in the Center for Writing Excellence.
Select one of the following topics for this assignment:
· Affordable Care Act
· Healthcare Disparities
· Online Predators
· Information Security
· Social Media
· Renewable Energy
· Financial Literacy
· Student Loan Crisis
· Technology in Education
· Healthy Life Habits
· Career Exploration
· First-Time Home Buying
· Mindfulness in Business or Education
· Tax Structure
· Homeland Security
· Global Women’s Rights
· Concussions and the NFL
Locate two sources in the university library from at least two different databases, such as EBSCOhost and ProQuest, related to your selected topic.
Complete the following table for each source you have chosen. Include the original passage when you provide the paraphrase and quote.
Respond to the following in a brief paragraph (between 50-150 words):
· What is the difference between paraphrasing and quoting?
· How do the citations differ, based on paraphrasing and quoting?
· When should you quote vs. paraphrase?
· What was your experience using the university library databases? What challenges did you encounter?
<Write your response here.>