One of the main goals of this course is to demonstrate how Internet, web features, and services support e-commerce and e-commerce presence. Using the provided proposal guidelines, review the following case study and develop a written proposal presenting solutions that would be appropriate to present to the company’s business owner.
Tom’s T-shirts is brick and mortar retail shop that specializes in the sale and design of T-shirts. Tom’s T-shirts primarily buys its T-shirt inventory from wholesalers, but they also do some custom printing. One of Tom’s T-shirt services is to custom design and print T-shirts for corporations, non-profit organizations, and youth sports. Tom’s T-Shirts has had great success, and was named Small Business of the Year two out of the last five years in its local community. Knowing that there is a market for custom t-shirts, the owner Tom Smith has decided that he would like to expand his T-shirt shop business nationwide. Tom has decided that, rather than opening other physical retail stores, he wants to explore an e-commerce operation. You have known Tom for many years, and he has asked you to put together a business proposal to bring his e-commerce operation to life. Tom loves innovation and has deep pockets, so you will not be constrained with a budget….sky’s the limit!
Project Proposal Guidelines: Make sure that the following features are present in your paper:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Explain to the owner the unique features of e-commerce that will allow Tom’s T-shirts to expand to a nationwide market.
- Identify the market, the value proposition, and type of e-commerce channels that Tom’s T-shirts will utilize to get its e-commerce operation up and running.
- Outline the steps that the owner will need to take to develop an E-commerce presence. Define and explain what Internet, Web features, and services you will suggest incorporating into this e-commerce proposal.
- Describe to the owner the different types of social networks and on-line communities and their business models (how they make their money).
- Propose a traditional online marketing strategy and compare it to social-mobile-local marketing platforms.
- Describe basic concepts related to online security, privacy, and intellectual property as it relates to Tom’s T-Shirt’s website and e-commerce operation.