For Part 1 of your Final Project Assignment, you will examine human development in terms of nature/nurture influences of the influential person you chose. You also will explore the role that cognitive, physical, and social-emotional development/changes played in the person’s life. For the Final Project, you will only need to discuss two of the three processes.
Also, for this part of your Final Project Assignment, you will submit Part 1 to your Instructor to receive feedback. Note: No grade will be given for this submission; however, this submission is a requirement for the Final Project.
For Part 1 of the Final Project Assignment:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Begin the Final Project Assignment by writing a 3- to 4-page paper (Part 1), not including title page and references.
For Part 1 of the Final Project Assignment, explain the development and outcomes of the person’s life through childhood in terms of the appropriate constructs, processes, and theories of development. Address as many of the relevant ages and stages as possible.
- Explain the person’s life from prenatal development through childhood in terms of nature/nurture influences.
- Provide an analysis of the role cognitive, physical, and social-emotional development/changes played in the person’s life. Note: You must select two of the three processes to include in your paper.
- Include at least one theory that is relevant in describing the individual’s development.
Use proper APA format, citations, and referencing.
By Day 7
Submit your Part I of your Final Project Assignment. Note: No grade will be given for this submission; however, this submission is a requirement for the Final Project.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK7Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Week 7 Assignment link.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK7Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.
Check Your Assignment Draft for Authenticity
To check your Assignment draft for authenticity:
Submit your Week 7 Assignment draft and review the originality report.
Submit Your Assignment by Day 7
To submit your Assignment: