Assignment 2: Executive Summary Presentation
Because of limited resources in an era of plentiful opportunities, companies must carefully select investments. To ensure the process will yield desired results, firms have a number of review cycles. M6: Assignment 2 provided the first evaluative format. You analyzed Genesisâ€™ expansion plans and explained your findings. In M7: Assignment 1, you had the opportunity to comment and critique your peersâ€™ evaluation. This will ensure all known information is incorporated into your summary for this assignment.
Based on your findings, you create a PowerPoint presentation that will include the following information:
- An executive summary of your findings from M6: Assignment 2. Be sure to adhere to the following:
- The presentation should be approximately 6â€“8 minutes (or 10â€“12 slides).
- A statement of the problem or topic of M6: Assignment 2 is included.
- A concise analysis of the findings is included.
- A recapitulation of any main conclusions or recommendations found in M6: Assignment 2 is presented.
- Specific details from M7: Assignment 1 to highlight or support the summary are incorporated.
Develop a 10â€“12-slide presentation in PowerPoint format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources