Transfer pricing is the pricing of assets, funds, services, etc., transferred among related organizations.
Using your textbook, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, conduct research to discuss the transfer pricing regulations and select a recent case of transfer pricing.
Research the transfer pricing regulations, read the case, and write a six- to eight-page paper that includes the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Discuss the U.S transfer pricing regulations, including advance pricing agreements, arm’s length standard, and methods allowed to determine comparable prices.
- Write a summary of your selected case.
- Examine the tax, legal, and ethical issues in the case, and comment on the manner in which the case was handled by the organization and by the regulatory authority.
- Propose your own solutions to the issues you identify in the case.
- Give detailed reasons for your responses and format your paper in APA. You should have at least six outside sources in addition to your textbook.
Assignment 1 Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsDiscuss the U.S transfer pricing regulations, including advance pricing agreements, arm’s length standard, and methods allowed to determine comparable prices.60Write a summary of your selected case.56Examine the tax, legal, and ethical issues in the case and comment on the manner in which the case was handled by the organization and by the regulatory authority.60Propose your own solutions to the issues you identified in the case.60Style (8 points): Tone, audience, and word choice
Organization (16 points): Introduction, transitions, and conclusion
Usage and Mechanics (16 points): Grammar, spelling, and sentence structure
APA Elements (24 points): In text citations and references, paraphrasing, and appropriate use of quotations and other elements of style