Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
The traditional systems lifecycle methodology is usually only used for very large, complex systems. The SDLC is the oldest method for building information systems. It is inflexible and does not allow easy changes at any step along the way. However, it can be effective for highly-structured systems such as accounting, payroll, or complex manufacturing systems. Government defense or space systems are often mandated to use the system life cycle methodology because of the rigorous milestones generated by the method.
End-user development is a hot area. Originally, personal computers and spreadsheets were attempts by end users to provide their own end-user tools to get around application backlogs. End-user computing is difficult to manage and support. However, if managed correctly, it can be an effective way to meet end-user needs. It should be emphasized that whether the organization uses end-user development or some other approach, the purpose of the system is to serve the strategies of the company and the end users.
1. Discuss the traditional systems lifecycle and describe its advantages and disadvantages for systems building.
2. Discuss information system prototyping and describe its benefits and limitations. Describe the steps in the prototyping process.
3. Define end-user development and explain its advantages and disadvantages.
4. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of developing information systems based on application software packages.
5. Discuss the circumstances in which outsourcing should be used for building information systems.
6. Describe the hidden costs of offshore software outsourcing.
7. Describe the issues that must be addressed when developing mobile applications.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now