Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability-Task 02: Implementation and presentation
Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
For this assessment task, you will review corporate information available from the Sydney Opera House and use the targets provided to develop an implementation plan and monitoring strategy to meet those targets.
Then, using your implementation plan, the Sydney Opera House Environmental Sustainability Policy, and other Sydney Opera House documentation, develop a 10–15 minute presentation or training session to deliver to internal employees of the Sydney Opera House. You should outline the Sustainability Policy and what it means to Opera House staff. As part of this presentation, you must describe how the revised processes will be implemented and managed.
You will need to promote the policy and its expected outcomes and explain how the outcomes affect key stakeholders.
You will also need to assign and outline responsibilities for using recording systems to track sustainability improvements.
You will develop an implementation plan and monitoring strategy to meet Sydney Opera House targets provided.
1. Review the Sydney Opera House vision, mission, goals and policies, especially the Environmental Sustainability Policy. These documents are available from the Corporate Information page at: <https://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/About/ CorporateInformation_Summary.aspx>.
2. Complete a sustainability implementation plan (using the template provided in Appendix 2) to implement the Sydney Opera House sustainability policy and meet the sustainability targets set out in Appendix 1. In the implementation plan, include:
a. two or more actions for each target (listed in Appendix 1)
b. at least one action that involves staff training
c. at least one action that involves communication to staff through a presentation.
3. Develop a monitoring strategy (using the template provided in Appendix 3) for meeting the targets that includes:
a. key outcomes expected for each action and person
b. metrics/key performance indicators for each action
c. a method of gathering and recording data on sustainability performance.
4. Arrange a meeting with your assessor to explain the actions you’ve chosen and gain approval for actions from your assessor. You and your assessor will also need to discuss and agree upon
a method of recording audience feedback to your presentation or training delivered in Part B of this task.
5. Submit the implementation plan and monitoring strategy to your assessor. Ensure you keep copies for your records. You will need to refer to this implementation plan in Part B of this task as well as in Assessment Task 3.
Using your implementation plan, you will develop a presentation or training session for Sydney Opera House employees. Your aim is to use the presentation or training to improve resource efficiency at the Sydney Opera House.
1. Using your implementation plan, choose to either design and deliver a presentation (according to the action that involves communication to staff through a presentation) or a training session (according to the action that involves staff training) to Sydney Opera House staff.
2. Review the organisational structure (see Appendix 4) to determine the appropriate audience for the presentation or training session.
3. Develop a 10–15 minute presentation or training session in accordance with your implementation plan. Design the presentation or training to improve resource efficiency in some area (e.g. how to use new waste systems in the cafe) and include a short procedure to help achieving targets in the implementation plan.
4. During either your presentation or training you will need to include:
a. a brief description of the Sydney Opera House Environmental Sustainability Policy and its expected outcomes for stakeholder groups (you can access the Environmental Sustainability Policy from <https://www.sydneyoperahouse. com/environment/greening_the_house.aspx>)
b. information for staff as to what their responsibilities are, what activities they are to carry out and what outcomes are expected
c. additional time (5–10 minutes) for questions and comments from staff.
5. Distribute feedback questionnaires (if this is your method of measuring your audience’s understanding and engagement) and collect these at the completion of your presentation/training. Ensure you keep copies of questionnaires or other form of measuring audience feedback for use in Assessment Task 3.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now