Obesity in Children
Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
Only use peer reviewed articles none older than 5 years.
• Describe how you intend to use your practicum experience to further your goals for successful evidence-based project implementation, evaluation, and dissemination and for your development as a scholar-practitioner and a nurse leader.
• Describe one or more significant issues related to the implementation of and data gathering for an evidence-based project. Assess the cause and meaning of each issue for your evidence-based project. If applicable, describe how the issue may have compromised your project.
• What insights related to variances between project activities, relevant standards and guidelines, and what is considered “best practice” are most significant for this evidence-based project obesity in children?
• Summarize your evaluation of the planning for and implementation of the intervention, noting opportunities for improvement with future projects for obesity in children.
• Review the examples of evaluation presented in the Miake-Lye et al. and McNabney et al. articles listed in the Learning Resources. Also, consider the evaluation strategies suggested by Dr. Mauk in the Weeks 4 and 5 media presentation.
• Analyze the evaluation plan you developed as part of your project Proposal obesity in chidlren. Which evaluation method(s) did you identify for your project obesity in children?
• If you have already concluded the evaluation phase of your project, what would you do differently—specific to the evaluation plan—if you could?
• If possible, compare your project with similar evidence-based projects presented in other articles from your review of the literature. Specifically, look at others who had a similar research question or intervention but evaluated it differently. Consider similarities and differences in outcomes of these projects. What insights related to your project does this analysis provide?
• For this Discussion, you may also consider the evaluation of other evidence-based projects implemented in your practicum setting. Discuss this topic with individuals in your practicum setting to strengthen your understanding of the evaluation of these projects.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
• Consider the outcomes of your project or other evidence-based projects with which you have been involved. Were your findings as anticipated? What unexpected outcomes, if any, arose?
• Apply the concepts you have studied in previous courses to the data you gathered for your project or for other evidence-based projects. Consider social, political, technological, and financial factors as well as factors related to quality and your area of specialty.
• How does your analysis of the project outcomes inform the discussion and implications of your project? What impact could your findings have as they ripple out through multiple systems?
• Have you identified any ethical implications that require attention? If so, what are they?
• Discuss the implications of your project outcomes or the outcomes of other evidence-based practice projects. Integrate concepts from previous courses to explain the significance of your findings, and be sure to address ethical implications.
• Review various forms of disseminating the findings of an evidence-based project, as well as strategies for delivering effective presentations.
• reflect on your experiences practicing with colleagues in a small group and presenting in other professional or academic situations. Conduct additional research as necessary to enhance your awareness of what makes a presentation most effective.
• Consider how the needs or dispositions of the intended audience may inform your presentation.
• Share two or more insights related to presentation approaches and explain how this information may be used to promote the delivery of an effective project presentation. Be sure to note any considerations related to the intended audience that are important.
• Describe the format/ forum you selected for your scholarly product for dissemination, and discuss the strengths and limitations of the approach you selected.
• Describe one or more other ways to disseminate the findings, discussion, and implications of your project.
• Explain how dissemination relates to your development as a scholar-practitioner and a nurse leader.