The Green Organization is a conglomerate of many smaller business units. The organization has offices globally. Some offices are contracted independent agents representing the interests of the business unit. The Green Organization was founded over 50 years ago and has combined gross revenues of around $1 Billion. The leadership in the corporate office has been solid for the past 20 years. The CEO emeritus and Founder Jonathan A. Green has stepped down from his position to take a less active role in the daily operations and semi-retire. He has prepared his successor, his son Jordan A. Green and mentored him for the past 5 years to take over the role as head of the organization. The Green family are the owners of the organization. Jonathan owns 75% of the company. Other family members and creditors have partial shares making up the remaining 25%.
Jordan has taken over the current role of CEO and Executive Board Member in the last year. He previously has served in executive roles in the different business units which include: Finance, Investment, Real Estate Holdings Group, Mergers and Acquisitions, Consulting, Training and Development, and the Corporate office. His latest position was Co-CEO with his father for six months prior to his father’s departure. He is a firm believer in productive, effective, and innovative training that improves overall performance.
He is looking to bring on multiple consultants to improve the productivity of the different business units and the organization as a whole. He has an idea of what he wants. There are many different types of consultants available. He is looking for an explanation of the different types of consultants.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The Green Organization has been very impressed with your work as a Performance Consultant. The CEO emeritus and current CEO both tell you they really appreciate your work this past year and the care you provided to their “family” business. They have made several warm referrals to their corporate friends that if worked well will expand your consulting firm exponentially. Excellent work.
It is time to complete your own evaluation of your firm’s performance. Part of being an excellent consultant is being able to identify what is working and what is not. Identify the areas that worked and those that will benefit from improvement. Address what will be done to make the necessary and desired changes to improve your firm’s performance.
· Complete a 1 page summary of your consulting firm’s performance describing how you are assessing and evaluating. Please include the SWOT analysis of your organization.
· Develop a 1 page plan as to performance improvement of the consulting form moving forward over the next 3, 6, and 12 months.