compose a letter to your son or daughter that you will present to him or her on the child’s 21st birthday.
- When and why did you decide to have the child? If writing to a child that is not your own, describe why the child is important to you.
- What are the most important qualities for a parent to have, and why?
- What personal characteristics do you hope your young adult son or daughter will possess, and why?
- How did you attempt to influence the child’s physical, motor, cognitive, moral, social, personality, and sex-role development? Give specific examples in each area while detailing how each one will influence your young adult’s future actions and decision-making abilities.
- Identify cultural influences that could affect your son’s or daughter’s motivation and drive.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now