Compare and contrast the express and inherent presidential powers with the enumerated powers of congress, include in your comparison how the Necessary and Proper Clause effects these powers and how judicial review plays a role. You may find, Exploring Constitutional Law by Doug Linder, helpful in researching these issues.
Paper Submission Requirements:
- Your paper should be APA formatted and the body of your paper should be approximately two pages in length. An APA format has been provided for your convenience.
- For further guidance on your paper, please refer to the “Written Assignment and Research Paper Rubric.”
- Assignment should be uploaded in this section before midnight on Sunday.
Resources for Assessment:
- Exploring Constitutional Law by Doug Linder
- Textbook Readings: Constitutional Law Principles & Practice, chapters 3, 4 and 5
This activity is matched to the following Learning Outcomes: Identify the various presidential powers and their sources. Explain the nature of presidential privilege, immunity, and impeachment. Describe the origins and parameters of the legislatureâ€™s taxation and spending powers. Describe the limits on the legislatureâ€™s power to regulate commerce through the commerce clause as it has been defined through significant Supreme Court cases.
Please make shore you applique the written assignment rubrics while typing the paper tape the paper do not copy and paste it has to be 2 or 3 sheet with references added at the end i upload the written assignment rubrics so make shore you download it and read it because this teacher is hard in grading thanks.