Word Count: 2000 – 2300 words (excluding reference list)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The purpose of the essay to is to help you develop a deeper understanding of the challenges and the practicalities required when presented with some of the many elements and contexts that occur in nursing care in Australia.
Focus of the essay
You are required to use one of the primary care settings listed below and the listed vulnerable population. Please not that Indigenous refers to Indigenous Australians only. The essay focus is on Australian primary care settings.
Primary care setting – choose one of the following 4 settings
- Community health
- GP settings
- Maternal and child health
- School Health
Identified vulnerable population
- Indigenous Australians
- Describe the context of your chosen primary care setting.
- Outline the nurse’s role within this setting.
- In relation to your specific population discuss significant health issues this population may experience.
- Choose two health issues (from the health issues already described). Discuss potential challenges and strategies you could implement to provide effective nursing care to this population within your identified primary care setting. In relation to your chosen population you need to discuss significant health issues this population may experience. Then, from the issues you have already discussedfocus on 2 issues and discuss potential challenges and strategies you could implement to provide effective nursing care to this population within your identified primary care setting. (2 issues- one population, one setting).
Additional Notes for Essay
This essay needs to include the following:
- A clear introduction and conclusion
- Up to ten references from credible resources from a variety of sources, including journal articles to support the information and discussion presented. The purpose of this essay is for you to demonstrate academic integrity and academic writing skills. Make sure you use high quality sources of information, preferably from published and/or peer reviewed sources. Please note that Wikipedia, Better Health Channel, CSU HSC study guides and the like are not appropriate sources of information.
- This essay needs to be referenced using APA 6th Style. The referencing guide can be found on http://www.scu.edu.au/library/download.php?doc_id=1390&site_id=40.
- This essay needs to be formatted correctly:
- Header or footer containing student number and page number
- 12 point font size; ‘Times New Roman’, ‘Arial’ or ‘Calibri’ font used
- 5 or 2 line spacing
- 5cm margins
- Block paragraphs and/or first line of paragraph indented