Attitudes and Cognitive Dissonance
To resolve cognitive dissonance, you may either change your attitudes or change your behaviors.
For the assignment, please address the following:
- In your own words, define what cognitive dissonance means.
- provide a personal example of when you have experienced cognitive dissonance.
- In your example how did you resolve cognitive dissonance? what can you do in the future to avoid cognitive dissonance?
- There are cultural differences in expressing cognitive dissonance. Provide one example of this.
- Include at least 3 in-text citations
300 words, double spaced, arial 12 point, APA format with title page and reference page
1Running head COGNITIVE DISSONANCE Cognitive dissonanceNameInstitution 2COGNITIVE DISSONANCECognitive dissonance Cognitive dissonance is a situation which involves attitudes, behaviors and…