Popular Term Paper Topics
Writing term papers can be a challenge to many students. Anyone who has been through college knows how hard it is to write these forms of academic writing while still going to classes all day long. Well, this is one of the many reasons why
6For this assignment, you will research an advanced nursing practice role and summarize your findings in a 3- to 5-page paper (excluding the title page, references and
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
• Focusing on the specialty for which you were admitted to South University, select an advanced nursing role to research. (It must be one offered by South University.)
• According to the NPSGs, distinguish the role as clinical or non-clinical and how it promotes patient safety.
• Find two research articles and one expert opinion article about this role, and summarize the articles in a 3- to 5-page paper.
• The articles must be current (not more than five years old).
• Cite your sources in correct APA format.
Note: For information on how to use the library, you can access a tutorial from theAcademic Resources tab under Course Home.
Name your document: SU_NSG5000_W1A4_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Assignment 4 Grading Criteria Maximum Points
Described the advanced practice nursing role from South University. 20
Distinguished the role as clinical or non-clinical and how it promotes patient safety according to the NPSGs. 20
Summarized two research articles. 20
Summarized one expert opinion article. 20
Used correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary. Cited all sources using APA format. 20
– See more at: http://www.progressessays.com/popular-term-paper-topics-writing-term-papers-can-be-a-challenge-to-many-students-anyone-who-has-been-through-college-knows-how-hard-it-is-to-write-these-forms-of-academic-writing-while-still-going/#sthash.wl8FQpUL.dpuf